THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15 2016 | ROYAL RANDWICK RACECOURCE
Hear about publishing strategies that work
The world of publishing is changing fast - and new business models are finally emerging.
Publish is the must-attend conference for publishing executives who want to learn about what works - from the people who worked it out.
Hear from international keynote speaker Keith Hernandez about the story of Slate, as the world's first mainstream online magazine celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Hear how journalist Sarah Wilson turned I Quit Sugar from a blog into a global publishing phenomenon.
Hear from The Australian's CEO Nicholas Gray about the rebalancing of The Australian as a multiplatform brand.
And learn about key publishing strategies including:
- How Fairfax and Mumbrella developed their event divisions
- Sales strategies for geting your masthead in front of busy agencies
- How to reach your readers by email
- How to deal with the rise of Facebook Instant Articles and Apple News
- Subscription strategies for marketing your paywall
- How to commercialise podcasts
- Strategies for building a native offering
- How to shift from a print to a digital culture
- How to monetise audiences the Google way